Re: wheel lug compatibility

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wheel lug compatibility
From: "Jerry Causey" <jcausey@whidbey.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:09:11 -0800
Jim:
There are at least a couple of such sites (which I usually can't find
when I actually look for them):
   http://wheeltool.com/info/4bolt.html
   http://www.mr2.com/TEXT/WheelBoltPatterns.txt
A couple of concerns, besides bolt pattern, are back-spacing, or
off-set, and the size of the center hole. When I was looking for a
space-saver spare, I found several of the right bolt pattern(4x4.5"),
but not all would fit over the MGB hubs. Just from memory, most 14
inch diameter, 4-bolt Nissan/Datsun rims will fit. If you want to go
up to 15 inch rims, early Saab 900 and Nissan 300 ZX 4-bolt rims
also fit. Looks like Saturn is 4x100mm and will not fit the B.
Regards,
Jerry Causey

> Hey folks,
>
>      Does anyone know a site I could check out wheel/ bolt pattern
> compatibility for my BGT? I have heard that Saturn rims, both 14" and
> 15" will fit on the MGB-GT. Is this true? Thanks in advance.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///