Re: A lovely collection

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A lovely collection
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 12:16:55 +1030
Eric wrote:

> Dan DiBiase wrote:
> >
> > Eric, you mean he has MORE in addition to these?? Wow....
> >

> More pictures, Dan!  I don't think he has more cars... but hey, he might :-)

OK, for the 'picturists' amongst you, here is the complete collection of
images that Tim Harper sent me of his little cars lined up in the local park!

Enjoy!

http://www.erickson.on.net/mgb/harper/

If you want to communicate with Tim directly, let me know (off list) and
I will pass your addresses on to him and see if he would mind me passing
his address on more broadly.  I might ask him to join this list but he
seems rather busy at the moment with life, his family, his business et al.

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

///