3rd brake light

To: "Mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 3rd brake light
From: "Jim Stuart" <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 19:00:07 -0500
On my old 1977 roadster, I added a 3rd brake light from a Plymouth Horizon.
$5.00 from a salvage yard complete with harness & gasket, drill 3 holes &
bolt it on. On my BGT, I have a 3rd brake light from J C Whitney that sticks
to the inside of the back glass.

For my new roadster, 1966, I bought a license plate frame from a street rod
company in polished aluminum that included a tag light & a LED third brake
light.

I would not drive in city traffic without some sort of 3rd light.

Check the salvage yards for convertibles. Many of the older ones had a 3rd
light bolted on the trunk lid, especially Chrysler products.

Jim Stuart
1974 MGBGT V8
1966 MGB V8

///