Re: HAppY NeW Year!

To: Wil Boucher <william@greenmgb.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HAppY NeW Year!
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 18:30:06 -0800
Whew!!
Off to a good Start? Jesus, I'm like the expectant father here! Niece in labor
in Williamsburg, VA with first child, a son, who doesn't know it yet, but will
be the recipient of my entire MG World. Talk about a Nervous Nelly. Might be the
first born there in 2002. Pampers for all!
Cheers,
Dave Houser

Wil Boucher wrote:

> Happy new year everyone!
>
> Hope Your 2002 is off to a good start and all is well with you and yours.
>
> >From me and my '69 B ...Who's throughout bearing has disintegrated and taken
> the clutch plate with it :-(
>
> HAPPY 2002!!!
>
> Wil Boucher
>
> ///
> ///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
> ///  Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net
> ///  or try http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
> ///
> ///  Send list postings to mgs@autox.team.net
> ///  Edit your replies!  If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.

///