Re: Speakers in a B

To: neilc@apphosting.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speakers in a B
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:03:35 EST
Hi Neil,

The speaker cutout in the door panel ( at least in my roadster ) is 4 inches.
I put in Bluapunkt PCxt402 speakers in my car when I finally got around to
it.  They're about  $30/pair and not bad but I think I might get something a
little better in the summer ( when/if I find another job ).   Check out
Crutchfield, they actually have our car in their product selection utility.
www.crutchfield.com

Regards,

Alex

Member:  Connecticut MG Club
1976  MBG fair weather Daily Driver. "Junior"
1993  Subaru Legacy LE - painfully reliable automobile
1974  Ducati 750GT - exquisitely beautiful Motorcycle

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///