Re: Removing Smog Controles-An Ethical Question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Removing Smog Controles-An Ethical Question
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@home.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 23:05:21 -0500
I have to wonder how much our little engines are affecting the environment,
considering that a million acres of forest burn down every year in this
country alone. (Yes, and these forest fires are completely natural and
blessed by the environmentalists.) Maybe the government should mandate that
trees be fitted with catalytic converters!

I figure the real problem is over crowding hermetically sealed valleys. Here
in the flat lands, we have plenty of fresh air in spite of out cars.

Sorry for the rant.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@home.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470