Re: Race Head

To: jcausey@whidbey.com
Subject: Re: Race Head
From: Fisher & Elizabeth Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 07:56:52 -0600
Thank you Jerry,

         someone else also suggested Mike Brown, and we are in
correspondence as I speak.  He certainly seems like a decent fellow.  I
have received some very good suggestions, and will follow them all up and
hopefully make the best, informed, choice.  It is really good to get
suggestions from people who have personal knowledge of them.

         Thanks, again.

Elizabeth

At 08:24 PM 1/23/02 -0800, Jerry Causey wrote:
>Elizabeth:
>If you live on the west coast, contact Mike Brown in Oregon:
>sevenshop@terragon.com
>He's gotten rave reviews on the MG Enthusiasts BBS for building
>very special heads for MGBs.
>
>If you are an east-coaster, it might not be much more expensive to
>buy one from the Master, Peter Burgess:
>http://www.peter-burgess.com/page11.html
>
>Regards,
>Jerry Causey
>

> >          I have been searching for a race prep. head for a B

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///