Re: tonneau zipper and Aftermarket Wish List

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tonneau zipper and Aftermarket Wish List
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@home.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:06:01 -0500
Speaking of tonneau zippers, is there a full tonneau available without a
zipper? I always cover
both sides anyway and a truly waterproof tonneau would be so practical. (I
know....British sport cars
are not supposed to be practical.)

Some cleaver aftermarket parts designer could make a killing selling the
following items:

        A full tonneau that keeps the rain out and doesn't come loose in the
wind.

        A one handed convertible top/hood. I get envious when I see a Miata
owner put his
             top up at a stop light without even getting out of the car.

        Some kind of locked storage bin for the T-series. The Brits must
have been very
             trusting souls back in those days. (Or maybe they didn't take
belongings with
             them.)

I don't think a few "accessories" like these would be such a grievous sin
against originality.
Would anyone like to add to this list?

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@home.com