Autumn Leaf Interior Trim

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Autumn Leaf Interior Trim
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 01:16:45 -0000
Hi all,

My 74 Factory V8 has new-ish carpets but still the original Autumn Leaf
vinyl panels and seat coverings. The car is also "Purple", so hey it's a
child of the 70's like me. ;) I would like to replace the seat covers, as
the edges have worn through, but I'm not having any luck finding the covers
in the correct material. Does anyone know if it is available (MGOC UK says
no) and if so, from whom?

I really don't want to mess with the period look of the interior so I'm not
interested in leather, vinyl or different coverings. I'll leave as is
otherwise.

Cheers,
Neil

///