Re: Fw: Cam timing (AKA my experiment)

To: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Cam timing (AKA my experiment)
From: Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:06:52 -0500
I'm here
By the way, I starting working on the MGA last night
I cut away the outer rockers and found the inner rockers look like swiss cheese
More steel than holes, but not much more

A and B posts look good , but I'll kmow more when I remove the inner rocker

I'm doing all the sheetmetal repair while the car is still on the frame
The question is
What do I do to insure that nothing "moves around" while I'm replacing the inner
rocker?
Do I tack it on in just a couple of places and check door gap / alignment before
welding it up?

This will be the toughest project I've ever done
Tommy
61 MGA
67 Sprite
69 Sprite project / parts donor