Re: Tuning a weber with exhaust gas analyzer

To: "E.Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Subject: Re: Tuning a weber with exhaust gas analyzer
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:20:10 -0700 (MST)
I don't see any reason why not.  You can also look into a color tune.  It is a
special spark plug with a window on the top that lets you see the color of the
burn in your cylinder.  Make it pretty blue and follow the other directions and
it will be tuned.  (No $ interest.  I tried my neighbor's and then went and
bought my own.)

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, E.Claure wrote:

> Hi list,  while having my Jags wheels balanced I saw at the other side of
> the shop a guy tuning a car checking his exhaust gases. Can this be done
> with my MG's weber carb?  He was using a pretty sophisticated gas analyzer.
> Enrique

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///