reference material

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: reference material
From: Jon Stepro <stepro@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 22:02:35 -0500
Greetings all.

I am new to the list and to the MG hobby. I recently acquired a very, very
inexpensive 1977 MGB. It is in "savable" condition. It is in need of some
body work and is "sans" engine.

I am seeking some good reference material (books, or videos) that will give
me broad overview of MGB history, technical specs and restoration info. I
realize there are a lot of web sites out on the internet, but it is a bit
difficult to take the computer everywhere I go.

Lastly, when the time comes, is there any one good source for an engine or
will I need to rely on the kindness of strangers (classifieds)? The original
engine seized and the previous owner ditched it.

Any information that can be offered would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Jon

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list