RE: Short introduction of myself...

To: Menno.Meijer@ict.nl, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Short introduction of myself...
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 07:19:58 -0500
Welcome Menno!

This list = great.

Cheers,

Hans

another Dutchman '71 BGT

-----Original Message-----
From: Menno.Meijer@ict.nl [mailto:Menno.Meijer@ict.nl]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 1:08 PM
To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Short introduction of myself...

Hello List,

Although I've been reading this list for approx. 6 months I'd
like give a brief introduction before sending any other posts.

My name is Menno Meijer and I live in the eastern part of The
Netherlands (Europe). Since nearly a year I'm the proud owner
of my first MGB. ('63) Which is in fact 9 years older than I
am. As a computer scientist I'm amazed by the technology used
in those old MGB's. (The LUCAS voltage regulator for example!)

I consider myself as an absolute novice with the desire to
learn a lot. (This list looks like a good entrypoint)

Best regards and happy driving (The winter is nearly over in
The Netherlands :-),

Menno Meijer

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list