Re: New club forming

To: R C Engelhardt <hardt@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: New club forming
From: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:31:07 -0800
I like the name No-BBC, it's a little anti British, but I never liked the
BBC either, they never let anyone advertise, so us Brits ended up paying
for TV license's.

If I'm ever in Napa, I'll let you guys know, at least it's not as far from
Reno to Napa as it is from the Netherlands.

Robert.
73 Midget.

R C Engelhardt <hardt@sonic.net>@autox.team.net on 02/12/2002 04:37:40 PM

Please respond to R C Engelhardt <hardt@sonic.net>