Re: Insurance... for Racing?

To: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>, "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance... for Racing?
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:47:55 -0700
If it was deemed as your fault (unavoidable or otherwise) you can buy
the wreak back for the same price as their salvage yard bids.  The I
have an OD tranny and an AL head.  The highest (and only) offer on my
car was $300, so that is what is cost me.

Hagerty was very easy to work with, though they will no longer insure
me.  (Came over a hill and traffic was stopped on the other side...  Oh
well.  She is fixed now.)

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net