Re: Reproduction License Plates

To: zubrovka@earthlink.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Reproduction License Plates
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:02:14 EST
In a message dated 2/20/02 6:58:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, MGTD1952@cs.com
writes:

<< n a message dated 2/20/02 5:32:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
 zubrovka@earthlink.net writes:

 << heh,
  I haven't even thought about that before but it would be kind of cool
  to have 76 Bi Centenial plates on my 76 B!
  John >>

 Speaking of BiCentennial Plates, remember every state issued a special plate
 in 1976?  I have two of the New Jersey plates hanging in my basement, with
my
 other vintage plates.  They have the Spirit of '76 logo on a white
 background, Jersey symbols, etc.   You were allowed to display this
"picture"
 plate on the front of the car, as long as you showed your regular plate in
 the rear.  I think they let you display it between July 75 and July 77.
Then
 you had to return to front and back NJ plates.

You gotta love Google!! Pictures of bicentennial plates.......

http://nnk.net/SAMPLE-BIC.html

http://nnk.net/SAMPLE-BIC2.html

http://servo.oit.gatech.edu/~mk5/usa/US_XBIC.html

///