Re: Availability of POR-15 in Europe?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Availability of POR-15 in Europe?
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 06:03:32 EST
In a message dated 2/21/02 5:45:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Menno.Meijer@ict.nl writes:

<<
 The example given by the company which sells POR-15 is
 a (removable) battery-tray. My question: Has anyone got
 experience doing the "underbody" of a MG with POR-15 or
 can it only be used for removable components. >>

I've used it on frames as well as suspension and various other bits and
pieces.  As long as you take the time for proper preparation and follow the
instructions, it is a very good and durable finish.  They have recently
expanded their product line to add some colors, and even carry the proper
maroon MG engine paint color (well, proper for my '52 TD anyway...).

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///