Re: Minilite Wheels

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Minilite Wheels
From: Zubrovka <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:59:50 -0600
Yeah Dan, It seems most of them are better off in Chevy pickups around here.

I think we all drove like maniacs when we were young.  It was that
all consuming "life on fire"  deathless spirit.
It's strange, I  feel a lot more cautious these days and often feel
damn lucky to be sitting here.  Too bad we can't be more cautious in
our youth and then do the wild-ass part in middle age.  I get quite a
kick driving  a MG down a curvy country lane, top down, wind blowing
in my hair and find it curious that the feeling really has no
relation to speed at all.
In high school I drove a 67 RS/SS Camaro convertible and the feeling
it gave with the top down just isn't the same, not really as
enjoyable as the MG, because when you drive a Camaro slowly down a
country lane, you are lumbering along while feeling the need to stick
a foot in that V8!
John

>(BTW, John - I don't think I'd let any of your friends drive your car,
>they don't have very good track records with LBC's, do they?! 8P )

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///