Re: Electric MG's

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electric MG's
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:40:10 -0800
This one may be fiction, but here in the Bay Area there definitely exists an
electric-powered RB Midget. I have seen it on multiple occasions, and it was
once featured at the Palo Alto Concours.

Don't quite fathom why someone was inspired to write a novel on the
subject...

on 2/26/02 10:54 AM, rsincla@interface-net.com at rsincla@interface-net.com

--

Max Heim