Re: tires

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tires
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:40:44 -0800
Depends on what you mean by "correct". if you want a wider, low profile
tire, yes. If you want what was originally installed, try 165R14. Also
available, for a little more tread and a tad more ground clearance, is
175R14. These last two are probably harder to find at the neighborhood tire
store, but are available from Michelin.

on 2/27/02 12:42 PM, Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27 LG/LGQPT at

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///