MGB Improvements

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Improvements
From: David Hayes <David.Hayes@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:01:45 +0100 (MET)
Hi
Now my Mg ('73 Roadster) has been behaving for quite some time I have turned
my mind to thinking about some improvements I could make.
As far as I can tell the car is standard apart from an unleaded head and the
engine has been relativly recently tuned profeessionally.
My aims are to improve performance and/or reliabilty but my budget is
smallish (200 GBP or so)
My initial thought was to replace the air filters with better ones. Any
other suggestions and which air filters are best? I presume after replacing air
filters I would need to adjust the tune of the engine?
Thanks for all your help in advance
David Hayes

--
http://www.gmx.net