RE: Brake master cylinder rebuild or buy new?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake master cylinder rebuild or buy new?
From: "J.R. Leach" <leachsr@idirect.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:07:30 -0500
Max, maybe you wanna explain this to my 4'11" wife who, being quite healthy
in the "wellness" sense, has difficulty stopping our 74 unassisted car but
has no problems driving our 77 assisted car.
Maybe you were using the word "healthy" in the vernacular sense " large" ?
;-)

Jim

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list