Roll pad

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Roll pad
From: Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27 LG/LGQPT <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:01:13 -0700
Hi all,
        I just ordered a new roll pad for my 66B.  when it arrived it had a
piece of vinyl padding about 5' long and 6" wide.  I called Moss motors and
they told me that this piece goes between the roll pad and the windshield on
top of the dash.  I don't recall ever seeing this on any of the pictures of
MGs, nor can I find it in the catalog.  The piece of vinyl was marked as a "
crash rail set"  question ,  dose this go on the top of the dash, and if not
what is it for?
thanks
Andy 66B

///