MGB Parts suppliers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Parts suppliers
From: BarrMark262@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 00:12:22 EST
As I stated yesterday, I am new to this list, but not to our wonderful
British cars. The many welcomes I received mean a great deal to a newbie.
Thank you !
Now to my point:
When I was restoring Triumphs a few years ago, and a Mark 2 Jaguar recently I
had great use of many used parts suppliers. Yards that broke many of the
models I was working to restore. These places became a great source of those
special items you cannot find from Victoria, Moss etc.
I used a place in Stockton called Jaguar Heaven for many of the items I
needed for my Mark 2, and a few in Arizona and Texas for my Triumphs.
My question for this list then is, who are the businesses on the I would
contact for the items I will need for my MGB I am about to start. As I
mentioned; the used but serviceable items.
As I understand this sending this information to the open list may be
contrary to what the list administrators allow, please contact me off line.

I really would appreciate any information you may have.

Thank you very much
Dennis Barr
Barrmark262@aol.com
Soon to have my 1974 MGB