It turns !

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: It turns !
From: BarrMark262@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:39:53 EST
I am the newbie so I will make this short. Got my 1974 MGB on Monday. We were
lucky to get it into my driveway as it does not run, does not stop and we
live on a
hill !!
Dedication by the transporter and I.
Anyway, real bad shape, but no rust to speak of. I feel lucky about that.
Lots of PO work done; electrically as well as engine wize. Will need a ground
up for sure. Glad I have done a few TR's in the past; makes this car not look
quite as scary.
Engine frozen, of course, but after three days of soaking in PB Blaster,
Mystery Oil and a 1 5/16 socket it is now free.
Now, when I remove it for rebuild, I think I can remove the pistons etc. a
little easier.

Thank for your time.

Dennis Barr