Forwarded: Re: V1 #847

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Re: V1 #847
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 23:37:10 -0600 (MDT)
For some reason this was sent to me rather than mgs@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     From: Johnmowog@aol.com
     Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 23:06:30 EDT
     Subject: Re: V1 #847

I'm reassembling a B roadster which I bought in pieces. The time has come to
put the window and regulator back into the door, and I'm ashamed to say that
the hard-earned knowledge from years ago as to the relatively painless way to
perform this feat has slipped away into the ether that was once my grey
matter. I know (and remember) that it can't be as hard as it has been trying
so far .. so can anyone on the list shed some light?
BTW I noticed that the TR list was quite active this weekend... could it be
less of them have running cars??  ;-)    (no flames from closet TR lovers
please, just a harmless snide remark...)
Thanks all
john
"Pound to fit, paint to match"