Re: Worst cars

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: Worst cars
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 14:14:54 -0500
Bullwinkle wrote:

> Ever been in or drove a Citroen 2-CV.  If you've seen all of the "Pink
> Panther" movies Peter Sellers manages to remove the shift lever from the
> dash.  Yes the shift lever was on the dash and the car had lawn chairs
> for seats.  If I remember correctly the engine was a two cycle two
> cylinder opposed.  Two cylinders for sure, not possitive about the two
> cycle.
>
> Blake

Roger Moore, apparently, did some amazing things in a 2CV in one of the
Bond movies. I forget which one. Thanks to ABC, we don't get to find out
soon. (Ok, that's not true, but I was really liking Saturday night TV,
after getting the boys to bed. :-)

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155