Re: The latest status on the '79 B (long) sending a second

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The latest status on the '79 B (long) sending a second
From: rexcats <rexcats@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:47:10 -0700
Hi guys, I am sending this a second time, as I did not see this show up on
the list?  I hope someone has the magic answer for my very frustrated
husband , who has put his heart and soul in this little car for our son
Justin.  Anybody on the list live near Santa Cruz California?, and want to
come see if they have can help figure out what it is about this car that
does not want to work?  My husband has had a pinched nerve problem in his
neck for about 6 months now and has been doing physical therapy etc.. and I
know the stress this car is giving him is not helping!

Thanks everyone!
 Lisa Ann
a view into our world
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=chiffon