[Top] [All Lists]

Re: drink holder

To: MG Nuts <>
Subject: Re: drink holder
From: Skye Poier <>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 15:20:15 -0700
Word on the street is Larry Hoy said:
> > Could someone describe what is on the 
> > transmission "hump"(I don't know what you call this?) between 
> > the gearshift and the radio console and from the gearshift on 
> > back to between the seats?
> The 'hump' and nothing else.

The ashtray is supposed to be between the gear shift and the
speaker.  The PO may have moved/removed it, though.

There is nothing aft of the gear shift, and as this area is generally
where your elbow goes and is curved I wouldn't thing a cup holder would
go nicely there.  I have seen fire extinguishers mounted in this area
(mine is on the passenger's side kickpanel)


1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__ 
The MGB Experience   (_o____o_)

///  or try
///  Archives at

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>