BCNH 6th Annual "Show of Dreams" June 15th <long>

To: Jag List <xj@jag-lovers.org>, mgs List <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: BCNH 6th Annual "Show of Dreams" June 15th <long>
From: dwbradbury@ra.rockwell.com
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 10:54:46 -0500
Great way to spend the day with the family on Father's Day weekend.

British  Cars  of New Hampshire's sixth annual all British "Show of Dreams"
will  now  be  held  at  Land  Rover-Bedford,  404 South River Road (Rt.3),
Bedford, NH (new location). Show dates and times are still the same and the
great  sounds of Howard Randall's Blues Band will still be playing (raucous
blues  performed  by  old  men  and  one  young  kid).  The success of this
Saturday,  June  15th,  charity  event  depends  not  only upon BCNH member
participation,  but  upon  guest  club  turnout  as well. This new location
allows  us  to plan a rain date the following day, Sunday, June 16th. Those
of  you  who have been to the last two shows (in the rain) will no doubt be
happy about that.

Pre-registration  has  already  begun,  and  neighboring clubs are invited!
Vendor  space is available for $25.00. Our club has experienced outstanding
member  participation  in  the past, but it's the steady stream of new cars
and  new  faces  that make this event special for us and for the High Hopes
Foundation.  If  you  can't  attend but would still like to help High Hopes
please send donations to BCNH, 75 Island Pond Rd., Derry, NH, 03038 (checks
payable to BCNH).

As  always,  all  proceeds  from  our show are donated to High Hopes, which
grants  wishes  to  seriously ill children throughout the state. High Hopes
makes  dreams come true for dozens of children each year, and BCNH is proud
to  support  this  cause.   Your registration fees and raffle contributions
will  help  grant  smiles  to children who truly deserve the opportunity to
experience a dream come true.

This  annual  show  has enabled BCNH to donate thousands of dollars in past
years,  and  we'd  like  to  set  a new record this year.  The most popular
wishes   from   the   kids  include  trips  to  Disney  World,  therapeutic
bicycles/equipment,  and  computers.   Your  participation can help make it
happen. What better reason could there be?

This   year   we   are  proud  to  offer  the  following  fifteen  classes:
Austin-Healey;  MG  TD,  TF,  and TC; MGA; MGB (Chrome Bumper); MGB (Rubber
Bumper); TR2 and TR3; TR4 and TR250; TR6; TR7 and TR8; Jaguar XK and Etype;
Jaguar Sedans; Land Rover; Other, Pre-1960 Vintage Classics; Other, 1960 to
Present;  Best of Show; and Peoples Choice. Nicely designed plaques will be
awarded  to  the  top three cars per class and dash plaques and a goody bag
will  be given to the first 100 cars registered. And we're putting together
another  monster  raffle.   A  separate special silent auction will include
Winston  Cup  tickets  for  the  NHIS  September  event  and  a sheet metal
fabrication  course  (something  every British car owner could use). A $100
prize to the club with the most registrants will also be awarded.

Show car registration is $15, and the show will be held from 9:00am to
3:00pm. For pre-registration forms and information, contact our Show of
Dreams Director, Geoff Dupont at bigcat106@juno.com (603) 434-4627 or Linda
Cagan at BCAGAN@aol.com (603) 472-5212, or visit our web site at bcnh.net