Re: Confused by speeds stated

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Confused by speeds stated
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 18:52:02 -0700
I'm going to agree with everyone else here.  My worn out 79 B (well, it does
have
a new aluminum alloy head) with bad suspension and nearly gone tires can do 90
all day, I've had it past 100 before, when I was running late to Tucson. (It
only
takes an hour to get there at 90).  The car at the time had the emissions
equipment off, but standard ZS setup and all it can really go. True, the tach
will get up to 5000+ to do so, but that's below redline, right? When I drive on
the freeway, which is every day in Phoenix, I go about 80, which puts me at
around 4000 rpm.  Ain't no thang.

Mike Jose
79 B still charging
Phoenix