Re: Cold Starts and Nice Afternoon drives.

To: mg_garage@ameritech.net
Subject: Re: Cold Starts and Nice Afternoon drives.
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 23:57:07 EDT
Hey gang..
My MGB (1978) doesn't have a manual choke, and one of its charming "quirks"
is that it feels like the ZS is bone dry, ergo the necessity of having to
"pump" the gas pedal to get the old gal into action! I went on a little drive
today, and at first I drove with the hood up. Then after getting my nerve up
I lowered the Hood and at put on the full tonneau for my return drive home.
Got a lot of smiles and waves from the people as I drove by. Easy to see why
the MGB is such a crowd pleaser.

Albert Escalante
1978 MGB, 1977 Jaguar XJ6L
Central Coast British Car Club