Re: Wrong MGA Steering Rack Oil - Now what?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wrong MGA Steering Rack Oil - Now what?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 16:48:08 -0700
No problem. Just loosen the big end of the rack boots, and drain each side
from there. Turn the wheel back and forth a few times to get everything.

Some people fill via the boots, too, but I don't think that gets anything
into the rack, so do it the way you were, IMHO.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149