Re: British Car Week Report

To: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Subject: Re: British Car Week Report
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 07:30:46 -0400
Day 6(?)

I saw a green MGB on my way into work yesterday, stopped at the
light, corner of Clarimont and Mason Mill, if anyone in Atlanta
wonders. We waved at each other. He saw me in my red spridget, so
does that count as two sightings?  :)

Jeff

At 10:29 PM -0700 5/30/02, Richard Feibusch wrote:
>Day 5
>
>Took my '59 Minor ragtop to Cruise Night at Teddy's in West LA - only
>British car there - only two other sightings: A REALLY nice Jag 420 saloon,
>black/w chrome wire wheels parked on a residential street in Santa Monica
>and one of those later model Mini 1000s with the high bumpers and strange
>overiders, LHD (we call them "Canadian Minis" as that's where most of them
>came from) parked in front of an art supply store.
>
>Oh well!!!!!!
>
>Cheers,
>
>Rick in Venice

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu