RE: clutch 65B

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: clutch 65B
From: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:46:45 -0500
> rear crankshaft seal and small flywneel, so also get a rear
> main seal and
> the lockplate for the flywheel bolts.

Well, Barney, don't feel too bad.  After thinking hydraulics were the
problem on my clutch, I discovered it was mechanical.  So the contents of
the engine bay are currently taking up the rest of the garage.  I am letting
shipwrights set in, and am doing a lot of extra things while I have easy
access.  Barney has made a good list of things to check/replace, and things
you can add to the list if you want to get more involved.

One thing he didn't mention was getting the flywheel resurfaced.  Definitely
something you want to have done while you've got it off the engine.