Square peg?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Square peg?
From: "Wil Boucher" <william@greenmgb.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:07:33 -0700
'69 LHD MGB

Quick newbie questions...

I want to check/change the oil in my transmission and rear axle...

What size/tool do I need to get the square holed plugs out to do the
rear axle?

Also, can someone give me directions to the position of the transmission
oil filler location in relation to the slave cylinder or speedo cable
connection point, both of which I am familiar with...

And confirm lubricants...       Rear Axle SAE 90 EP Gear Oil
                                        Transmission 20W50 Engine Oil
Thanks for your patience :-)

Wil.