RE: tubed type rearend switch from 68 to 73 , probs ?

To: "'Max Heim'" <mvheim@attbi.com>, "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: tubed type rearend switch from 68 to 73 , probs ?
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:44:50 -0600
Max, this is another racing tire 'thing' but I can tell you I pulled the
Rostyle wheels right off my race car over the lug nuts (in reality it
was only one wheel).  All that was left on the car was four lug nuts,
and four little pieces of the Rostyle wheel behind the lug nuts.

The last paragraph of your message is right on.

Larry Hoy