Some assembly required

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Some assembly required
From: JERTIGGER2@cs.com
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 18:52:14 EDT
I have been watching the mail about jumpy front end lately. My Midget has the
       55 mph jumps and so I decided to jack up the front and check the king
pins and wheel bearings.

One bearing needed to be shimmed under the nut but the king pin bushings on
both sides are loose.

How much of a task is it to replace the parts? Moss has a major suspension
kit that covers just about all of it. Does it? Or is more needed?

The tie rod ends seem tight. There is a note about reaming the bushings to
match the pin, what does that require in the way of tools? Or is it best
taken to a shop to have this done?

Thanks
Jerry Rein
73 Midget