Re: distributor

To: <GMGoodman@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: distributor
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 14:38:50 +0100
What you don't want is a distributor with the clap.

If you *do* find that rotating it 180 degrees allows it to seat properly you
will also need to rotate the plug leads on the cap 180 degrees before it
runs again.  If not either there is something lying in the grove in the
drive gear or it or the drive dog are heavily burred.