car carriers question

Subject: car carriers question
From: joseph cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:30:41 -0700
I'm trying to figure out how to ship my MGB Roaster cross-country and the
last sales guy knocked me for a loop. He said the car would have to be put
on an enclosed carrier. The reason he gave is that an open carrier can't
accommodate the narrow track of the MGB. Is this true? While I'm still
trying to figure out whether a closed carrier is worth the extra money, I'd
hate to pass up the savings of an open one just because of some salesman's
BS. Does anyone know the honest answer? Thanks in advance,

Joseph
67 MGB Roadster