Re: Driving Philosophies (Long) (Was: Re: Cops vs.LBCs)

To: bilking@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Driving Philosophies (Long) (Was: Re: Cops vs.LBCs)
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:12:07 -0400
Not to mentioned being in constant communication with the outside world via
a wireless device.

Almost got in an accident today with some lady in an SUV who was still
yakking on her phone after she brought her car to a stop in the middle of
my lane in order to avoid hitting me (she was trying to turn without
looking first).  Sheesh.  She never stopped talking.