Wiring behind the dashboard of a 1980 MGB

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring behind the dashboard of a 1980 MGB
From: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:28:00 -0400
I'm ready to reinstall the dash and try to see if my car will work again, but
I'm not sure what to do with two wires.  There is a green and a green/white
behind the dash, located between the glovebox and the face vents.  They're very
close to the bundle of wires with the diode connections.  I didn't see them in
my schematics, but I might have missed them.  Aside from some differences
between my old and new transmission wiring harness, that's all I have left to
connect.

Anyone know what they do?

Thanks.

--Steve (1980 MGB + parts)