Re: Inner sill rust protection on BMH Body Shell

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Inner sill rust protection on BMH Body Shell
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 06:06:39 -0700 (PDT)
Don,
I have a BMH body shell and it appeared to be primered all over but can't vouch
for inner sills etc.
Jim
78B sold
70B heritage body shell
seeking MGC
 Don Malling wrote:I have a BMH MGB body shell still in the crate from 1991.

Does anyone know if the inner sills are primered or have some form of
rust protection? It would seem possible that the primer could have been
burt way while welding during the manufacturing process. Perhaps these
body shells were dipped after construction so all inner cavities were
primered?

Did I read on this list that the BMH MGB body shells are out of
production? Anyone know about the BMH TR6 body shells?

Thanks,

Don