[Top] [All Lists]

Re:Where can I get this body part?

To: <>
Subject: Re:Where can I get this body part?
From: "Matthew Hale" <>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 15:03:04 -0400
Moss does not have this part listed in their catalog and on a call, was
told they don't carry that sort of thing.  Know of any junk yards that
specialize in LBC?


-----Original Message-----
From: Zubrovka [] 
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2002 11:32 AM
To: Matthew Hale
Subject: Re: Where can I get this body part?
Importance: High

>I am in the processing of striping my 'B and after taking the front
>fenders off, I found that the right front of the body had been mangled
>pretty badly.  Look here for a better description:
> (no ads).  I want
>to cut the offending part off at that bend in the radiator ducting area
>and weld in a new piece.  Where can I find this replacement piece?
>Matthew Hale
>67 B


Try here.


///  or try
///  Archives at

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>