MGB Rostyle wheels for sale...

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Rostyle wheels for sale...
From: "Scott Hower" <HowerSL@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:44:12 -0400
Hi All,

I just converted my B to wire wheels.  As a result, I have an extra set of
set of near perfect Rostyle wheels and tires.  Before they go to eBay, I'll
offer them to the list.  Here are some photos:

    http://home.att.net/~howersl/mg/wheels.jpg
    http://home.att.net/~howersl/mg/wheel1.jpg

Wheels were beadblasted, etch/epoxy primed (3 coats), wetsanded, hand masked
and sprayed in 76 Ford Granada silver/semi-gloss black (no clearcoat).
Tires are Pirelli P500 185/70R14 and have about 5,000 miles on them.  Trim
rings, hub caps, lugnuts and valve stem caps are all included and are less
than a year old.  They are straight, balanced and do not wobble.  Just bolt
them on and go.  I'd like to get $300 for the whole enchilada, but I'll take
$250 from a lister.  Shipping isn't really an option, I'd much prefer that
you pick them up (I'm 40 miles north of Philadelphia, PA; 100 miles west of
NYC).

Disclaimer: one of the wheels has a small stone chip, one of the tires needs
air once a month (probably a stem leaking, too lazy to find the leak).

--Scott