Re: Mini Raffle

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Subject: Re: Mini Raffle
From: "Scott H." <austrheamgafun@arczip.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 08:27:32 -0500
Hello Andrew,

You're right.  I had no idea the address toward the bottom of the page was
not working.  The main page http://www.lghs.net/ is working, but not the
page regarding the New Millenium Foundation.  I have sent an e-mail to Barry
Bakken and will wait for his reply.  Meanwhile, if you're interested you can
contact him yourself at:

BarryBakken@phase2.com

Thanks,

Scott Helms