Re: no title

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: no title
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:06:59 -0700 (PDT)
David,
I just dealt with Maine on my 1969 MGC and they don't
recognize cars that don't have 14 Vin #'s on their
computers.  Any car older then 1988 are not in their
system.  Same thing with New Hampshire although they
just past an antique law . This allows anyone with a
car 25 years or older to register for an antique tag.
But, they don't have too.
Does all this make sense to you.  I had to get a
letter from New Hampshire explaining this so I can get
a title in PA.
Jim