Re: Streetable and performance

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Streetable and performance
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 17:31:22 -0700
There's so much information on this subject you could write a book about
it.  Oh wait, someone did... I recomment "How to Power Tune the MGB"
its an excellent book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1874105618/themgbexperienc/

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   www.mgbexperience.com   (_o____o_)