Re: Parts for my BMH Body Shell

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Parts for my BMH Body Shell
From: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 23:53:58 -0400
This is where I've had all of my gauge work done, including putting the
tube back on a mechanical oil pressure gauge.  Last time I asked, they said
they'd ship.  This particular blurb about them is from
http://www.sdamc.net/sdamc_bizlinks.htm.

Denise

Foreign Speedo
2246 1/2 University Ave.
San Diego, CA 92104
Phone:                    (619) 298-5278

New bezels, new glass, refurb the rattiest clocks into new concourse
gauges. They get ALL Joe's and lots of other guy's Smith work. Quick
turnaround.

> At 10:44 PM 10/10/2002 -0400, Don Malling wrote:
> >Anyone know where I can get MGB guagues rebuilt. I thought I could buy
> >new ones, but it looks like they are not available.
> >

> >Don Malling

--- Denise Thorpe
--- xyzabcde@ear