Wanted: MG Midget for SCCA/Vintage Racing

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Wanted: MG Midget for SCCA/Vintage Racing
From: "Rick Starkweather" <rstarkweather@scottmadden.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 00:01:26 -0400
Planning to move to Production cars from Club Ford.  (It's going to be a
steep learning curve I know.)  Looking to explore available options re:
MG Midgets (not Sprites -- sorry but I am a MG fan!).  Seeking a
mid-price range car (don't have the budget for a front runner yet!).

Haven't found anything, so at this point I am potentially going to build
up a car from a new tub.

Given that we are at the end of the season, there must be some other
cars out there.  As Tom Cotter so eloquently put it a few weeks ago --
what happened to all of those really fast Spridgets from the 70's and
80's?

Please e-mail me directly at rstarkweather@scottmadden.com if you have
any leads.  Looking forward to racing with all of you!!

Rick Starkweather

Scott, Madden & Associates, Inc.

919-781-4191 (office)

919-345-9871 (mobile)